Jered Stewart, a husband, father, consultant, and Inupiat tribe member founded Cultureflo in 2012. He wanted to more broadly help his tribe and his clients after spending many years developing and working in a corporate setting. Cultureflo came into being to fulfill his vision of making a broad & positive impact by using his organization development training and gifts to work across boundaries and in versatile settings.
Cultureflo works with many clients today in the government, healthcare, non-profit, and private sectors to create positive changes, relevant projects, and leadership growth. This is done by placing the client relationship first and working together to create meaningful engagements while checking in along the way to make sure we are on the right path. I promise not give you another binder to sit and collect dust on the shelf.
Cultureflo’s vision is a that of a world where organizations and communities are making the right choices for their people and environments. Choices that allow them to be life giving forces and that allow them to remain truly sustainable.
- Servant leadership
- Fruitful results
Cultureflo has a mission to align people with their purpose, whether they are individuals, groups, teams, organizations or entire communities.
We do this by:
- building meaningful relationships based on honesty and trust
- working together with clients to create the right engagements and change processes
- making sure learning and growth are built in every step of the way
- using behavioral science and proven change techniques as our baseline
- using our gifts and talents to the best of our ability for the good of our clients
- executing with excellence once decisions are made